Heritage House Apartments
Heritage House consists of 84 apartments designed in clusters.
- 74 one-bedroom units
- 6 handicap-accessible units
- 4 two-bedroom units
The complex is located on 8.14 acres of land and includes paved streets, sidewalks, lawn areas, security lighting and assigned parking spaces for resident drivers and visitor’s parking.
All apartments are ground level with a private entrance and include:
- Access to complex community room
- Carpeted living room and bedrooms
- Walk-in shower (some handicap-accessible)
- Grab bars and emergency bell
- Cable-ready hookups
- Electric range
- Small garden area around each apartment
- Private mailbox outside unit door
Other community services/conveniences accessible to residents:
- Senior citizens Handi Bus for transportation within the city limits (small charge)
- Shopping within walking distance
- Visiting nurse services
- Home-delivered hot meals
- Access to Health and Human Services representative
- Limited medical services
Monthly rent is figured on each individual’s actual income and includes: heat, electricity, hot water, lawn maintenance, snow removal, trash removal
- Annual income may not exceed posted requirements
- Preference given to those 62 years of age and older or disabled
How to Apply:
To be considered for a unit, you must complete a pre-application. You may call our office (402-564-1131) to have an application mailed or stop by our office to obtain a pre-application and request a tour of our facility.
*Your application must be returned with a copy of social security card(s) and driver's license/photo id(s) for each adult in the household in order for your name to be placed on the waiting list.